Skybury Christmas Spiced Coffee
This recipe makes enough for one big coffee gift or you can divide it into smaller jars and give it to a few people.
Time: 10 minutes
• 2 cups dark roasted ground coffee
• 4 cinnamon sticks
• 40 whole allspice berries
• 20 whole cloves
• 10 whole black peppercorns
1. Pour the ground coffee into a large jar or container that has a tight-fitting lid.
2. Into a mortar, break up the cinnamon sticks a bit using your fingers. Add the remaining ingredients and then use a pestle to gently crush everything up. You want the cinnamon sticks to still be in chunky pieces and most of the other spices to be less-than-whole but not powdery.
3. Add the crushed up spices to the coffee in the jar. Put the lid on and shake it all up.